HOW THE BODY USES THE FOUR MAIN MINERALS AND THEIR DISEASE RELATED DEFICIENCIES
- Essential for building strong bones and teeth – Deficiency leads to the brittle bone disease osteoporosis, which leads to increased fractures.
- Calcium coats every nerve ending in the body – Deficiency leads to nerve pain, sleep problems, nervous disorders and an inability to relax.
- Controls hormone balance and is essential for proper thyroid function, which controls weight.
- Responsible for 300 biochemical reactions in the body, building muscle, assisting nerve function, and a healthy heartbeat and immune system.
- Levels are controlled by the kidneys. Drinking caffeine will result in a massive magnesium loss through the kidneys.
- Refined sugar and stress also reduces magnesium levels.
- Symptoms of deficiencies are heart problems, muscle cramps, facial / eye twitches, poor memory, low mood, strokes and chronic pain e.g. fibromyalgia.
- Essential for blood production.
- 70% of iron is found in the red blood cells which are responsible for transferring oxygen in your blood from the lungs to the body’s tissues.
- Deficiency symptoms are general fatigue, pale skin, shortness of breath, anaemia, dizziness and a tingling feeling in the legs.
- Helps to maintain the correct water balance in the cells, nerves and muscles.
- Without potassium your nerves could not generate an impulse to signal your body to move
It clears fluid retention /oedema caused by an imbalance of potassium and sodium.
- Sizzling minerals provide the perfect balance of sodium and potassium.
ALL 75 MINERALS
- Are essential for cellular health.
- Sizzling minerals permeate the cell significantly better compared with regular minerals. This is vital for cells to stay healthy.
A HEALTHY CELL IS A HEALTHY BODY
Read more : http://www.eidon.com/mineralrole-fundamentals/
Click on the image below to find out more: