How the Body Uses Minerals
HOW THE BODY USES THE FOUR MAIN MINERALS AND THEIR DISEASE RELATED DEFICIENCIES
- Essential for building strong bones and teeth – Deficiency leads to the brittle bone disease osteoporosis, which leads to increased fractures.
- Calcium coats every nerve ending in the body – Deficiency leads to nerve pain, sleep problems, nervous disorders and an inability to relax.
- Controls hormone balance and is essential for proper thyroid function, which controls weight.
- Responsible for 300 biochemical reactions in the body, building muscle, assisting nerve function, and a healthy heartbeat and immune system.
- Levels are controlled by the kidneys. Drinking caffeine will result in a massive magnesium loss through the kidneys.
- Refined sugar and stress also reduces magnesium levels.
- Symptoms of deficiencies are heart problems, muscle cramps, facial / eye twitches, poor memory, low mood, strokes and chronic pain e.g. fibromyalgia.
Dr. Carolyn Dean M.D. author of the ‘The Magnesium Miracle’ says
‘I’m convinced that to get enough magnesium today you need to take supplements’
- Essential for blood production.
- 70% of iron is found in the red blood cells which are responsible for transferring oxygen in your blood from the lungs to the body’s tissues.
- Deficiency symptoms are general fatigue, pale skin, shortness of breath, anaemia, dizziness and a tingling feeling in the legs.
- Helps to maintain the correct water balance in the cells, nerves and muscles.
- Without potassium your nerves could not generate an impulse to signal your body to move
It clears fluid retention /oedema caused by an imbalance of potassium and sodium.
- Sizzling minerals provide the perfect balance of sodium and potassium.
ALL 75 MINERALS
- Are essential for cellular health.
- Sizzling minerals permeate the cell significantly better compared with regular minerals. This is vital for cells to stay healthy.
A HEALTHY CELL IS A HEALTHY BODY
Read more : http://www.eidon.com/mineralrole-fundamentals/
Click on the image below to find out more: