Many of us perceive a relaxing massage as a luxury. However during stressful times a relaxing massage can be very beneficial to our health and well-being.
It is well documented that stress is a major contributing factor to ill – health. A soothing relaxing massage is the perfect antidote to stress.
What can a relaxing massage treatment do for you?
During a relaxing massage you can expect to:
- Feel your mind switching off and relaxing deeply
- Experience tension releasing from your muscles
- Feel nurtured by calm soothing strokes
After a relaxing massage you can expect to:
- Feel totally relaxed with a great sense of well-being
- Have the ability to cope better with life’s stresses
- Feel focused, confident, revitalised and renewed
THE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Helps the body’s healing ability.
- Delivers vital nutrients and minerals to nourish our cells.
- Helps the body rid itself of harmful toxins and waste.
- Keeps the blood vessels soft and subtle and working well.
- Clears constipation.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Helps insomnia and the inability to relax.
- Reduces fluid retention.
- Encourages lymphatic flow and blood circulation.
Full Body Massage (1 hour 15 min) Soothing & Relaxing - €75.00
A full body massage using soft soothing techniques calms the mind and body. Ideal treatment for many stress conditions – anxiety, irritability, and sleep problems.
Relaxing Neck and Back Massage (40 min) - €50.00
Specific massage strokes ease stress and tension in the neck, upper, middle and lower back. Concentration and energy levels improve. Ideal treatment for the busy executive / business person who needs to de-stress.
Migraine/Headache Massage (40 min) Eases Away Tension - €50.00
Many headaches and migraines are caused by tension of the muscles in and around the neck, shoulder and scalp area.This treatment uses a non-oil compression technique to release taut muscles, it improves circulation and significantly reduces pain.
Hot Stone Massage (1 hr 30 min) Warm and Comforting - €75.00
Water heated volcanic stones are used to give an incredibly effective full body massage providing you with comfort,warmth, and deep relaxation.
Facial and Scalp Massage (35 min) Calms the mind - €45.00
This treatment uses classic Swedish techniques and acupressure points to ease tension and strain from the face, eye and scalp area, symptoms often associated with working and or driving long hours, computer stress, and tiredness.
Foot and Leg Massage (35 min) Renews Tired Legs - €45.00
This treatment soothes tired aching feet and legs by using thumb compressions and relaxing massage strokes to increase circulation, reduce fluid retention, and release toxins.
“ Relaxing massage is my treat to me, it’s my quality time out after a hard weeks work at the office”