Helen Coe Health Care – ‘Providing Another Way to Heal’
What is Counselling?
Counselling can be referred to as the ‘talking cure’. A trained counsellor listens to the clients’ concerns and creates an environment where they feel safe to talk about losses, stresses, confusion, conflicts and other pain in their life.
Counselling is looking at what works for YOU …
We aim to support you by:
- Listening carefully to your concerns with respect, understanding and without judgement.
- Providing a safe, confidential, private and relaxed counselling atmosphere.
- Empowering you to consider your position, explore possibilities, make your own decisions and take appropriate steps.
- Providing you with resources to help you cope and manage the things that cannot be changed.
- Enabling you to get further support if and when you need it.
People receive counselling for:
- Anxiety & Panic
- Loss & Grief
- Sexual Issues
- Divorce & Separation
What to do if you feel counselling could benefit you …
You can contact us directly by calling (045 – 895958) and we will answer any questions and concerns you may have regarding making an appointment. Please note that all calls are private and confidential.
Cost of Counselling:
Payment is 55 euro per session.
Helen Coe’s Counselling Qualifications:
Direction for Life Ministries, Theotherapy Counselling Training Course Level One and Level Two
Diploma in Christian Counselling – I.A.C.C & C.O.S.C.A approved
Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy – I.A.C.C. & C.O.S.C.A approved
BSc. Honours Degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy – Middlesex University in collaboration with P.C.I College Dublin.
Helen Coe Health Care ‘Providing Another Way to heal’.
Please call – 045 895958 or 086 244 6036 for information or appointments. (Note all calls are private and confidential).