- We all know food consumption alone will not get rid of the un-wanted pounds
- Rebounding exercise, unlike high cardio workouts, does not put the body into a stress state. It is still able to convert fat cells into usable energy and lose weight
- Due to its high gravitational pull, rebounding burns more calories – Using a rebounder 30 minutes a day for 3-4 weeks, you can lose a stone weight
- Exercising on the Rebounder combined with water intake at the same time encourages the body to release fat. You will be amazed how well this works!!!
- For weight loss, rebound for 15-30 minutes at moderate intensity in one period, at least three times a week
Symptoms of a sluggish toxic lymphatic system are:
- Pains and aches
- Fluid retention leading to swelling of the legs
- Arthritis and many other illnesses
HOW REBOUNDING EXERCISE HELPS TO CLEAR THESE SYMPTOMS
- Flushes toxins, waste and bacteria from the body through the lymph vessels and lymph nodes
- Increases white blood cells which boost the immune system
- The main lymph vessels run up the legs, arms and torso. This is why the up and down movement is so effective
- Rebounding supplies all three ways to move lymph fluid – muscular contraction, gravitational pressure, and internal massage
- Simply bouncing on the rebounder supplies all three ways to move lymph fluid: 1 – Muscular contraction, 2 – Gravitational pressure, and 3 – Internal massage of the internal organs
- The vertical up and down movement of rebounding increases lymph activity by 15% – 30 %
So just start bouncing today!!!
- Children naturally love to bounce
- Especially true of children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism. Every major health organisation stresses the importance of exercise for managing these conditions and for improving the physical and emotional welfare of the children who suffer from them.
Bouncing on the rebounder:
- Is fun and it offers a super play experience
- Provides physical, intellectual and sensory support
- Increases blood flow to the brain which enhances cognitive abilities
- Reduces stress and anxiety and improves sleep patterns
- Increases attention, concentration and self-control
Note: Optional stabilizing bar is attachable to the Rebounder
Testimonial, benefits within a Special Needs Unit…
We in Scoil Mhuire na nGrást make tremendous use of the two rebounders we bought last year. We have just ordered a third one owing to demand.
We are a school of approx. 380 pupils, 14 class teachers, 6 SETs and 6 SNAs. Our children with special needs use the rebounders on movement and sensory breaks.
The rebounders are sturdy and safe. Children jog on them a lot but especially on rainy days if we cannot go out. Children bounce while counting in twos or backwards from 100 for example. They bounce while saying rhymes or chatting to an SNA/teacher which makes them even fitter! They do star jumps, tuck jumps and hops. We often use a soft ball to throw and catch as they are bouncing.
The rebounder gives the children a great sense of balance and their confidence increases accordingly. For those children with proprioceptive needs, the rebounder gives great satisfaction.
We found the video very helpful also. The rebounders are the perfect size for easy storage and can be folded if necessary. Ours are in constant use!
Siobhan Moynihan SET
Scoil Mhuire na nGrást,
- A daily workout on the Exercise Rebounder is the natural way to keep blood sugar levels in check.
- The prescription for a healthy heart is simple – Exercise
- Rebounding strengthens the heart muscle
- Rebounding can lower cholesterol by removing excess acids and lower blood pressure
- Apparently three minutes rebounding exercise triples white blood cells
- Exercise from rebounding causes immune cells to be five times more active
- Rebounding helps our immune system fight off simple bacterial and viral infections. It decreases your chances of developing heart diseases, osteoporosis, autoimmune diseases and cancers
- Rebounding is the fun way to exercise.
- When you experience fun, the body naturally produces the happy hormones called endorphins
- Endorphins are linked to serotonin which is important for a good night’s sleep
- Rebounding leaves you feeling energised, calm and stress-free
Worries can go take a jump!!!
- Stretches and strengthens tendons, ligaments and joints without jarring
- Improves your flexibility as stiff muscles are gently massaged as you bounce
- Several muscle groups are toned at the same time unlike other forms of muscle toning exercises e.g. push–ups and sit- ups that are time consuming
- Oxygen levels increase producing a good cardio – vascular workout at a comfortable pace that suits you
20 minutes of rebounding = 1 hour of running for cardiovascular workout